Magic Reels sportsbook has enough experience on the gambling industry, having been launched back in 2021. You will definitely have an awesome experience full of epic fun at the gambling venue, thanks to the operator’s knowledge of the market. Owned by Ceberlot N.V., the bookmarker is independent and is not controlled by any gambling authority. Ceberlot N.V. is pretty reputable across different jurisdictions, including the UK. The operator owns and manages other successful sportsbooks, including Fortune clock and Slots Dreamer.
Despite not being licensed by the UKGC, Magic Reels Sportsbook accepts players from the UK. The main reason for UK players seeking to play in offshore websites is to avoid the restrictions and regulations that come with Gamstop, a UKGC scheme. Magic Reels sportsbook stands out among the best Non Gamstop Betting Sites in the UK. Magic Reels gives a host of bonuses and promotions to new and existing players to make their experience at the gaming venue memorable.
Join us on our Magic Reels review as we dig deeper into one of the top Sports Betting Sites not on Gamstop.
Is Magic Reels Sportsbook Legit or Scam?
All sportsbooks with a license give gamblers the notion that the gaming venue is safe and secure. However, when it comes to independent bookmarkers that are not controlled by any licensing authority, there is always a concern of their safety. And since Magic Reels is among the independent online bookmarkers in the UK, there must be some questions. So, is Magic Reels legit?
As you can expect, the answer to this question is yes! Magic Reels is a legitimate and totally safe gambling venue. The bookmarker has been in the business for over 10 years now and still continues to expand. Besides, Ceberlot N.V., the company behind the brand, is reputable and has successfully manages other sites, including Slots Dreamer and Fortune Slots.
The bookmarker has a set of terms and conditions that guide players when engaging in the platform’s betting services. Moreover, bettors are allowed to self-exclude when they develop gambling problems. All your financial information and private data is well secured, eliminating the risk of leaking to third parties.
Top Sports Bonuses and Offers in Magic Reels
Like most online sportsbooks, Magic Reels offers a pretty good selection of bonuses and promotions. All new players can claim the welcome bonus package after meeting the set deposit requirements. On the other hand, existing players are treated to amazing daily, weekly or monthly promos. Register today to claim the amazing Magic Reels sports bonus offers.
Few facts regarding the sports bonus
All sports enthusiasts are treated to amazing bonus packages at the Magic Reels Sportsbook. Whether a new or existing player, you will have something at the promotions section to boost your winning chances. New sports players at the sportsbook can claim bonus perks on their first deposits as follows:
- 1st deposit: deposit €50 to claim a 200% bonus, attached to a 45x wagering requirement. The maximum limit for every single bet is €2.
- 2nd deposit: After activating your bonus, deposit at least €150 to qualify for a 50% bonus for all top sports.
- 3rd deposit: Deposit €300 to get 75% bonus.
- 4th deposit: Deposit €500 to receive a 100% bonus.
- 5th deposit: Deposit €750 to get a 150% bonus.
At the time of writing this review, we did not find any Magic Reels no deposit bonus at the sportsbook.
Bonus Codes and Promotions at Magic Reels
Magic Reel’s generosity doesn’t end with the welcome package for new players. Returning bettors, too can take advantage of the variety of continuing promotions offered by the operator to boost their winning chances.
The sportsbook runs a popular lottery called the Real Furor. Here, players make a deposit and place bets with the results being determined in 2 hours. Besides, there are several tournaments, including the Incredible Battle, which rewards bettors with prize pools and desirable gifts such as AirPods and Apple Watch.
Also, there are other popular tournaments at the bookmaker, among them Times of Change, which gives you a chance to win part of the prize pool. Note that you don’t require Magic Reels bonus codes to claim the incentives.
What are the benefits of using Magic Reels?
We have a dozen reasons why we would recommend Magic Reels sportsbook to all UK players. Whether banned by Gamstop from UKGC sites or just seeking a gambling venue with more freedom, you are welcome to enjoy the experience. Check out some of the traits that make the Magic Reels bookmarker stand out.
- Not on Gamstop: As we mentioned earlier in this review, Magic Reels is an independent sportsbook not licensed in the UK. Hence, the bookmarker is not included in the Gamstop scheme. UK players restricted from gambling by Gamstop can register at the venue to enjoy the markets. In case your gambling becomes problematic, the operator allows you to self-exclude.
- Wide sports variety: Magic Reels boasts a vast variety of sports games. You can expect to play a range of games including football, basketball, tennis, hockey and cricket. Also, expect to find all major leagues in different sports, among them English Premier League, Bundesliga and Champions League.
- Safety and security: The operator cares for the safety and security of your financial and personal information. For this reason, the bookmarker has invested in SSL encryption technology to prevent third-party access.
- Crypto-friendly: Magic Reels sportsbook is crypto-friendly to keep up with the trend in competitor bookmarkers. You can make instant transactions using Binance, Bitcoin and Tether.
- Friendly customer support: It is a common occurrence to experience challenges in your gambling experience. Magic Reels has a friendly support team that works round the clock to ensure that all your issues are swiftly solved.
What are the drawbacks of Magic Reels?
Despite being a top-tier gaming venue, Magic Reels non UK bookmarker has its downsides. However, the benefits of playing at the gambling platform by far exceed the drawbacks. Let us take a look at some of the disadvantages below.
- Not licensed: The bookmarker is not licensed by any authority in UK or offshore. Instead, it operates independently. In case the operator disappears with your money or refuses to pay winnings, you can’t get help from any relevant gambling authority in the UK. However, you can least expect anything of that sort to happen at this gaming platform.
- Fewer sports bonuses: Most bettors consider the variety and generosity of bonuses and promotions offered before joining any sportsbook. Magic Reels has fewer bonuses for sports enthusiasts compared to its competitors. This could be a turn-off for customers seeking to engage in its betting services.
- Inferior payment methods: When it comes to making payments, customers love it fast and efficiently. Also, the variety of payment methods available is a top consideration. Magic Reels offers a pretty limited selection of payment options.
- Lacks financial backing: All the non-UKGC betting sites lack sufficient financial backing from respectable monetary authorities. Hence, you can’t be 100% sure of the security of your finances.
- Delays in withdrawals: Withdrawals at Magic Reels sportsbook are pretty slow. Depending on the method you choose, it can take up to three business days for the bookmarker to process your payment.
What are the betting markets available in Magic Reels?
Initially, Magic Reels did not offer sports markets. However, the operator bowed to pressure from customers and introduced a sports betting section. The sportsbook at Magic Reels is amazing, with nearly all sorts of sports games.
You can expect to bet on football, tennis, basketball, cricket, Ice Hockey, volleyball, handball and table tennis, among other common sports. If that’s not enough, head over to the virtual sports section, where you can play a selection of instant virtual sports games.
Also, esports lovers are treated to an impressive selection of games spanning different leagues, among them the Skyesports Championship and ESL Australia &NZ Championship. The variety of sports betting markets at Magic Reels Sportsbook is appealing. You can place your Magic Reels betting choice on the team to win a particular match full-time.
Moreover, you can bet on totals, over/under, double chance and number of goals. Magic Reels allows you to cash out your bet before the end of the game you have wagered on.
Are the odds at Magic Reels competitive?
Yes, the odds at the Magic Reels sportsbook are pretty competitive. The bookmarker constantly reviews its odds to ensure that they conform to industry standards. If you uphold discipline and consistency in your bets, you are likely to take advantage of the odds to boost your winning chances. The RTP rate for all popular games is 96.15%.
Features and Live Betting section of Magic Reels
If you love betting on live sports, Magic Reels gives you a chance. The operator makes efforts to avail of as many live events as possible. Besides, the 96% overall payout rate for all common games is pretty fair according to industry standards. Stay on the lookout as the odds for all live events are always constantly changing as the event progresses.
Registering at Magic Reels
When you decide to play your sports games at Magic Reel, the first step would be to register. You will be impressed to note that the registration process is pretty straightforward. From the sportsbook’s homepage, you can see a red tab at the top left marked ‘Sign up.’ Clicking on the tab will take you to the registration page.
A player can choose to register by phone or email. Either way, the process will be instant, provided you are over the age of 18. Choose a unique password and proceed to input all the personal details the operator requires. Lastly, verify your account and deposit to start betting.
How to deposit and withdraw from Magic Reels
The bookmarker offers fast and easy deposits and withdrawals. You can fund and cashout from your account using digital currency or fiat currencies like EUR and RUB. Though the variety of payment options is pretty limited, the few available are convenient. Magic Reels is among the best non-UKGC credit card betting sites in the UK.
You can deposit using Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Tether and Binance. All deposits are instant and safe. Besides, the €10 minimum deposit cap is quite considerate for all players.
Talking about Magic Reels withdrawal, the time it takes to complete a payout depends on the method you choose. Visa and MasterCard withdrawals may take up to three days to arrive. The operator does not impose any charges on withdrawals.
How to verify my Magic Reels account
Magic Reels is committed to conducting inspection on its customers while upholding their gamers’ privacy. The Know Your Customer (KYC) policy, a move meant to verify the identity of every customer, helps the operator confirm your real identity.
When you make a withdrawal request of more than €1000, the bookmarker reserves the right to demand your identity verification before the payout is processed. You can provide any of the documents below to prove identity:
- Copy of driver’s license or ID
- A utility bill
- A bank statement
Usually, it may take up to 72 hours for the bookmarker to verify your identity and authorize the withdrawal.
How do I contact Magic Reels customer service?
Do not panic when you encounter a challenge in your gambling experience. The bookmarker has invested in a knowledgeable customer support team to handle all your queries and concerns in a friendly and professional manner.
You can reach out to the agents through the Magic Reels live chat option, available 24/7. Support is also available via email at email@example.com or phone.
How to get around Gamstop with Magic Reels sports
Are you restricted from sports gambling by Gamstop in the UK and wondering where to play? Worry no more. Magic Reels is a perfect destination for all UK players banned by Gamstop and those seeking a non UKGC gambling venue without strict regulations. Indeed, the bookmarker offers a perfect solution for how to get around Gamstop.
But is Magic Reels safe? Yes, the bookmarker is safe. All players are required to manage their gambling patterns and those with problems are allowed to self-exclude. Unlike UKGC-licensed bookmarkers with high restrictions, Magic Reels is freestyle. You can expect a smooth experience at the venue.
Is Magic Reels a solid pick?
From our Magic Reels review, we can come to the conclusion that the bookmarker is the best pick. Ranging from an amazing variety of sports to high odds and more betting markets, the bookmarker delivers an amazing experience.
Since the operator is not included in the UKGC scheme, UK gamblers can enjoy a betting experience with much freedom.
Sportsbook alternatives to Magic Reels
If you find the site not your best match after registration, do not panic. We have a whole lot of other bookmarkers that we think you would love. Check out and register in one of these gambling venues for a great experience: